Therapeutic bodywork in a context of Traditional Thai Massage
New Studio Schedule
I recently partnered with another licensed therapist in order to get larger space to do my practice. From now into the forseeable future, I will be available for studio appointments on Tues, Thurs, Fri and before 4:45p on weekends. In-home visits remain available every day of the week.
Updated: Jan. 1, 2012
Couples massage is a unique way to spend some quality time with someone special. Some consider it a must have for anniversaries and special occasions.
Couples massage is known for having the following benefits:
•Helps you bond with your partner
•Enables you share something you both love
•Helps you spend some quality time with your loved one
•Allows you to develop closer relationships
•Permits both of you relax and unwind at the same time
•Situation for one to receive massage and feel safe in their environment
I used to do more couples massage, but these days it's not been as likely to arrange a time when schedules line up with my colleagues' within the lead time I am given for the request. I currently do not have extra staff on hand at my studio, so I have been scheduling couples for contiguous treatments rather than simultaneous sessions.
Contiguous appointments qualify for a 20% discount.
Some of my customers arrange a treatment with my partner, Jenny for the Xu Rejuvenation Facial to take place while I do Thai Masage with the person that they came in with. Xu: New York Center for Natural Facial Rejuvenation is within the same office suite as ThaiMassage-NYC, so it is easy for us to coordinate our appointments.
However, if you really have your heart set on a couples session, I am sure we can set something up if we have enough lead time. I do know a number of very good Thai practitoners but we all have our own schedules so same day appointments are rarely pursued (if ever). Bottom line, please plan well ahead.
In order for you to be prepared for your session, here are a few important details:
- Remember to bring comfortable, loose fitting clothing such as sweatpants and a T-shirt to wear during your session.
- For office visits, please arrive early for your session, as late comers will be able to experience the balance of their time-slot only.
- Do not eat a heavy meal immediately before your massage.
- Download the Standard Thai Massage intake form. After printing, take a few minutes to fill it out prior to your session. This will allow me to begin the bodywork sooner, providing more benefit to you.
- Please review my cancellation policy.